Welcome at the most important meeting of the fNIRS community this year (fNIRS 2022 Conference in Boston, USA)! We had a chance to lead an eductional mini-course concerning: how to combine fNIRS with VR technology to create realistic interaction with objects in 3D space.
During the conference we saw a lot of interasting research. We were sure that there will be many fascinating courses. Therefore we have decided that the aim of our mini-course at the fNIRS 2022 conference in Boston should be:
- Presenting the challenges of fNIRS measurement during the use of Head-mounted-displays (HMDs).
- Talking about the challenges of fNIRS measurement of subjects in motion.
- Learning how to operate the fNIRS Cortivision Photon CAP mobile ecosystem and CoreView software.
- Exploring the LSL protocol capabilities for signal streaming in BCI online experiments.
- Providing know how to create real-time fNIRS signal processing pipelines in the OpenViBE environment.
We would like to thank all our listeners for their participation, interest and positive feedback after this mini-course at the fNIRS 2022 conference.
We are also very grateful for all the inspiring talks at our booth during all days of the conference!
See you at fNIRS 2024 in Birmingham, UK!